Intro

Hello, as you might be able to tell, my name is Tré. I am a lifelong nerd, fledgling political advocate, and food junky. I am currently at LBCC with the hopes to transfer to OSU, followed hopefully by figuring out what to do with the rest of my life. Math, science, economics, politics, and paleontology are all topics that I surprisingly find fun to research in my free time. On weekends I play Dungeons & Dragons, do homework, and sometimes take road trips if life allows. Media is incredibly interesting to me because people are interesting to me, and media serves as a sort of snapshot, or summary of a people and culture. You can learn a lot about people by watching their media, just as people can learn a lot from watching media themselves. At least, that's the idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake News

My Media Diet

Agents of Shield