Internet Use

My girlfriend and I have attempted somewhat successfully to limit the amount we use our phones just before bed. It is better for our ability to sleep, and does help facilitate more meaningful conversation between the two of us. Overall, it has not been too large of a problem in other areas though.
I currently have 5 games installed on my phone, and as for my computer, I will go by steam games alone, because trying to account for all of my games would be an incredible challenge. I currently have 18 of the 143 games that I own on steam installed on my computer. Of those, a full half of them are either building or exploration based, examples including ARK: Survival Evolved, Subnautica, Terraria, and Portal Knights. I very much enjoy the feeling of exploration and building, both of which are things I would like to translate more into my real life, but often cost significantly more to do than just buying a game for it.In a week, I probably spend around 10-14 hours playing video games. I pretty much never use any form of social media. Most of my gaming I do either single player, or with friends who I hang out with in person on a regular basis, so I am not really a part of a "gaming community" online in any fashion. I don't really feel I am a part of any community online. I much more enjoy face to face personal interaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake News

My Media Diet

Agents of Shield